Skip to Content


Passport Information

If you are a resident of Ohio’s 2nd Congressional District and require assistance with your efforts to secure a U.S. passport, my office is happy to help. While we cannot guarantee a positive outcome, we will do everything we can to assist you. If you do not live in the Second District find your Representative's contact information here.

To avoid potential travel delays, the State Department recommends that applicants seeking a first-time or renewal passport apply at least 6 months in advance of planned international travel.

Any questions can be directed to Evan Nash at my Union Township office by calling (513) 474-7777.

Urgent Inquries

Our office can submit an urgent inquiry on your behalf to the appropriate U.S. Passport Agency officials, asking them to provide the status of your passport, and if necessary, to request their assistance in expediting the processing and completion of the passport.

Please note, an additional $60 fee will be charged by the State Department to expedite a passport application that was originally submitted with routine processing. A $19.53 delivery fee will also be applied to ensure the arrival of the passport within 1-2 days of it being completed.

In extremely time sensitive cases, our office can provide assistance in securing an appointment at a Regional Passport Agency office. Passport Agencies will prioritize in-person appointments for those seeking travel due to life-or-death emergencies, funerals, and important business trips.

Relevant Forms and Resources

If you are applying for a new passport, looking to renew an existing passport, or replacing a lost or destroyed passport, read and fill out the U.S. Passport Applications and Forms and then follow the mailing instructions on the forms.

If you are seeking a passport for a minor under the age of 16, please read and fill out the Statement of Consent.

If you are seeking a passport for a minor under the age of 16 for whom two parent/guardian consent is unobtainable, read and fill out the Statement of Exigent/Special Family Circumstances.

If you are seeking an update on current passport processing times, visit the State Department Processing Times page.

If you are seeking the status of your submitted passport application, you can access that information on the State Department Passport Application Status webpage.

Digital Privacy Release Form

Physical Privacy Release Form