If you are interested in submitting a Community Project Funding request for Fiscal Year 2023, please complete the relevant request form under "Additional Information." All requests must be submitted by 5:00pm on April 8, 2022.
*Note that submission of this form does not guarantee that the request will be accepted or included in final legislation.*
**Please note that the application period for community project funding requests is now closed**
CLICK HERE to view the FY23 submissions.
Please refer to the documents below for the relevant Appropriations subcommittees if you plan to submit Community Project Funding requests. Requests that do not meet these guidelines will not be considered.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the application process, please call our Anderson Township office at (513) 474 - 7777 or our Washington, D.C. office at (202) 225-3164.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Only non-profit entities and state and local government entities are eligible to apply.
- All non-profit entities must provide evidence of their non-profit status as described under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Each project must be for Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 only and cannot include multiyear funding.
- Each funding request must include a project description, a budget breakdown including how funds will be utilized, and describe why the project should be publicly funded.
- For complete information about the House Appropriations Committee's general guidelines and process for Community Project Funding requests, including transparency requirements, please review this document, provided by the House Appropriations Committee.
When considering which projects will be submitted to the House Appropriations Committee, each Community Project Funding request are evaluated with the following criteria in mind:
- Originate locally from OH-02 communities;
- Demonstrated existing needs;
- A focus on improving health and/or safety;
- Infrastructure improvements that benefit the entire community;
- If the federal funding requested was an appropriate use of federal taxpayer dollars;
- Geographic diversity to include all parts of the district;
- Unified community support; and
- The ability to meet requirements set forth by the House Appropriations Committee.
Please note that the deadlines in the Dear Colleagues are congressional submission deadlines, not the application deadline for my office, which is April 8, 2022.
Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration and Related Agencies
Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
Energy and Water Development, and Related Agencies
Financial Services and General Government
Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
You can view our submissions for FY 2022 here.