If you are interested in submitting a Community Project Funding request for Fiscal Year 2022, please complete our office's request form. All requests must be submitted by 5:00pm on April 12, 2021.
"Please note that the deadline for FY 2022 CPF submissions has passed, and our office is no longer accepting new applications."
*Note that submission of this form does not guarantee that the request will be accepted or included in final legislation.*
You can view our submissions for FY 2022 here.
Please refer to the documents below for the relevant Appropriations subcommittees if you plan to submit Community Project Funding requests. Requests that do not meet these guidelines will not be considered.
Please call our Anderson Township office at (513) 474 - 7777 or our Washington, D.C. office at (202) 225-3164 if you have any questions or concerns regarding the application process.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Only non-profit entities and state and local government entities are eligible to apply.
- All non-profit entities must provide evidence of their non-profit status as described under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Each project must be for Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 only and cannot include multiyear funding.
- Each funding request must include a project description, a budget breakdown including how funds will be utilized, and describe why the project should be publicly funded.
- For complete information about the House Appropriations Committee's general guidelines and process for Community Project Funding requests, including transparency requirements, please review this document, provided by the House Appropriations Committee.
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development, and Related Agencies
- Financial Services and General Government
- Homeland Security
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Legislative Branch
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies