Advisory: Rep. Wenstrup to Lead Fentanyl Roundtable in Adams County
Cincinnati, October 21, 2022
CINCINNATI - Representative Brad Wenstrup (R-OH) will be holding a community roundtable to discuss the impact of illicit fentanyl with members of our local law enforcement, the Adams County Health Department, and family members who have experienced its devastating effects on Monday, October 24th, at 11 a.m.
Representative Wenstrup will speak about his recently introduced Stop Our Scourge Act of 2022 to designate illicit fentanyl as a weapon of mass destruction. The roundtable will take place at the Adams County Health Department at 923 Sunrise Avenue West Union, Ohio, 45693.
· Representative Brad Wenstrup
· Adams County Sheriff Kimmy Rogers
· Dr. William Hablitzel, Health Commissioner & Medical Director at Adams County Health Department
· Danielle Poe, Director of Behavioral Health at Adams County Health Department
· Tara England, Peer Recovery Supporter at Adams County Health Department
· Brandon Perry, Peer Recovery Support Specialist at Adams County Health Department
· Judge Brett Spencer, Adams County Court of Common Pleas
· Tonya Aber, Founder of 4Them We Fight
· Marla Ayers, Founder of Lock Memorial Project
WHAT: Roundtable on impact of illicit fentanyl.
WHEN: Monday, October 24th, at 11 a.m.
WHERE: Adams County Health Department at 923 Sunrise Avenue West Union, Ohio, 45693.
Email Barbara.Boland@mail.house.gov to RSVP.
Click here to view the livestream.